KORUIT KT1004: Pink Deadpool, Mister Freeze, Unworthy Thor, and More Superhero Minifigs Preview

Yay!!


XP028 - Deadpool
XP029 - Unworthy Thor
XP030 - Black Suit Spider-Man x Venom Hybrid
XP031 - Mr. Freeze
XP032 - Venom
XP033 - Thor (Hydra)
XP034 - Batman
XP035 - Deadpool (Pink)

If you guys know the exact names for the variants, let me know!

Man, I love KORUIT. Great quality, great design choices. I know many of them are variants, but most of them are still interesting and great!

AngeloMarcus Greenhills has already released XP028 though, and I have reviewed them here. Spoiler: they were great!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Count me down for a Hydra Thor and Mister Freeze, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lord, can someone make a black suit Spiderman, already?!

    That Mr For looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment