XINH X0225: Groot and Other Superhero/Supervillain Crossover Minifigs Review

First previewed here.

XINH 1003 - Groot Iron Man
XINH 1004 - Groot Thanos
XINH 1005 - Groot Captain America
XINH 1006 - Groot Hulk
XINH 1007 - Groot Joker
XINH 1008 - Groot Deadpool

What a waste of print and plastic.. Don't get me wrong, these figs are great in terms of quality, and that's actually why I feel so hesitant to enjoy them. Better characters and designed could have taken advantage of XINH's good quality. But anyway, here are pictures of the set.





Well, there's not much to say. Again, quality's great for these guys. The designs are also admittedly pretty good, but there are still a lot more characters and themes that can get made; because of that, I can't truly call these good.

Deadpool Groot is my favorite because he might be the only one that makes sense here; I mean there is such a thing as the Deadpool Corps that consisted of very many weird Deadpool variations. I'm honestly surprised we didn't see a Spider-Man version considering the popularity of the Spider-Verse.

For customizers at least, we now have the Groot molds in various colors. I guess some of you guys can simply erase them and do whatever you might want with them.

As a side note, they could've instead made other Groot variations that actually made sense. 
For example, Throot, or the Groot from the Thor Corps. The picture's actually my MOC, and there's more details in this link. I would've appreciated it more if XINH made the most out of their molds while also creating actually new characters.

So, what are your thoughts about these minifigs? What other characters do you think can make use of Groot's head mold?

More reviews from my AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul coming soon! Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Such hate! Mine arrived today and they are amazing. I don't usually disagree with your reviews but in this case ... 100% wrong. These are pretty cool, original and fun minifigures. Deadpool and ironman are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment