DTB DTB095: Daredevil 2099 Minifig MOC

Parts used:
Headgear - Black Panther
Head - KoG Minions (?) Honestly not sure, I just had them at home. It had white eyes that I simply colored red with Sharpie lol.
Torso - Generic, but this War Machine specifically was what I used I think.
Others - Generic

Pretty simple, right?


There are actually two Daredevil 2099 characters that exist, the one I made is Eric Nelson. He's the older version that appeared in only one comic book as far as I know. Which is why we only have one reference picture for him.
His only picture, at least that I can find online. 

The more interesting Daredevil 2099, but at the same time is more difficult to MOC or mix and match, is Samuel Fisk.
He's a much more interesting character because he's actually the grandson of Wilson Fisk aka Kingpin and wants to atone for the evil past of his family. Cool, right?

If you're wondering why there's two Daredevil 2099 characters, well in the world of comics, there are numerous universes part of the multiverse. Eric Nelson is from the universe Earth-928 while Samuel Fisk is from Earth-2992. Confusing? Yeah maybe haha.

Don't forget to check out our Instagram too!

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I couldn't care less about marvel, but that's a lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have the right parts for samuel fisk's daredevil 2099. I only can think of batman beyond's arm to use for the moc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment