XINH 872, 874, 875, 877: War Machine, Collector, Kraglin, Scarlet Witch Minifigs Review

First previewed here!

More GOTG 2 please.

XINH 872 - War Machine
XINH 874 - Collector
XINH 875 - Kraglin
XINH 877 - Scarlet Witch (Civilian)

Much better than my MOC Kraglin! I would've liked to see normal hair too though.

Quality wise, I've got no complaints! What you see is what you get! The feel of the fig is also quite good with great surfaces and great articulation.

Great details on the side too, wow!

The back part is also great. Do know that the legs aren't dual molded though, but they still ended up looking good!

Now for War Machine and Scarlet Witch. 

Quality for both is again good and I have no complaints at all. The red reactor on War Machine's armor has a small scratch, but nothing too major though.

For comparison:
https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/8kdecl/infinity_war_toysrus_exclusive_figs/
This is the official, Toys R Us exclusive pack that includes a War Machine. It's safe to say that XINH's and TLG's are not identical given the armor alone isn't present on TLG.

Underneath is a black shirt for James Rhoades and not the armor printed on the torso; this is unlike TLG's design even more. 

Side views. We see War Machine's Air Force logo and 004 that shows this is the MK 4 War Machine.

I wonder why Scarlet Witch has no alternate face..

Even the armor has back printing!? Nice!

While I really like the TLG Collector already, this one is also quite interesting! The cape steals the show, but the overall quality like the others from the post is great as well!

Inside the cape is the design while outside is just plain black.

Good details on the back torso too.

Another great set by XINH. I'm really hoping they revisit other MCU films if they're gonna keep making MCU figs. Though, while I'm into Marvel/MCU, I also hope that XINH doesn't forget that DC, Star Wars, and other themes have a lot of fans too!

Got a number of reviews from my AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul on queue for review so stay tuned! Additionally, I might pass by later to get a new haul! Yay!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I got the pogo warmachine and immediately put it away and ordered this one. This looks a thpusand times better! I wish pogo could sort themselves out! Nice review!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment