Voltes V Minifigure Preview (Limited Release)


So far, this seems to be a limited release minifigure! AngeloMarcus Greenhills here in the Philippines will have it, but we're not sure if other stores outside the Philippines will have it!

AngeloMarcus Greenhills also released the WM variant of Voltes V which I reviewed here. I liked that one too but this new version seems to be more accurate.

I also haven't been posting a lot, I know and I apologize! But rest assured, today is dedicated to taking pictures and making reviews! Both from my recent AngeloMarcus Greenhills hauls and some hauls from friends! Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. Its been posted on Kopf's store 😃 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000320389579.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment