DTB DTB114: Marvel Celestials Arishem the Judge MOC Build

 Arishem with his iconic(?) thumbs up pose!


The base body was built from a Sembo 60030 Hulkbuster mech. I'm not a skilled builder so it helped having a template for overall body. I then pulled out all my parts and got all my red pieces (my parts aren't organized, sadly) and came up with this guy.

 Size comparison with a minifigure.



I spent a long time trying to make the head! His images show that he has a cylindrical head which I initially tried to make (pictures below) but my lack of parts [and creativity I guess] prevented me from making one.


I was liking the shape here so far but it ended up not sturdy and a bit too big.




He should be way bigger than this I think, but I had to make due with this one. Plus, if Ego, a celestial can have a human avatar, then maybe Arishem can also have a smaller body, lol.

To better show his countless looks in various comic books and other media, I just took a screenshot of Google Images result for "Marvel Arishem"



This is one of my few MOC builds since most of my MOCs are just mix and match minifigures. Though this isn't my first MOC build since I have the Red King for example which was a mech of sorts as well.

I'm definitely excited for what Lego and non-Lego designers will come up with as builds for the Celestials in their upcoming appearance in Marvel's Eternals.

Check out our other MOCs here

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments