XINH 803, 804, 806: Shuri, Klaw, and Shuri (Black Panther) Minifigs Review

First previewed here!

XINH 803 - Shuri
XINH 804 - Klaw
XINH 806 - Shuri (Black Panther)


Much better than Sheng Yuan's Shuri, but this one didn't come with the hand blasters thing. She came with a spear though that I lost.. The spear was pretty basic so there reall wasn't a lot to say about it anyway.

The fig is really good! The best part about it, and why it's better than SY is because the hair piece is actually the correct one. Good job, XINH for investing in the right hair piece; better the hair piece than the gauntlet blasters!


A view of the sides. Here you'll see the great amount of detail found in Shuri's hairpiece!


Same goes for the back!


She comes with an alternate face! Perfect for when she's blasting some villains!


On the right is POGO's Klaue/Klaw and I actually reviewed him here along with other POGO figs. This might be one of the few times that I personally prefer POGO's fig over XINH's. Don't get me wrong, the quality of XINH's fig is great, but I think the design [of TLG] is much better. It's also worth noting that again, XINH doesn't have the mold to the gaunltet blaster piece, so they included that accessory instetad. I personally like it, but it's really the arms that I didn't like about XINH's.


Speaking of the arms, they have much more detail than POGO's or TLG's, but the slapped on print on the sleeves really ruins it for me!


A view of the back. XINH's face on the front didn't look too good, but this alternate face looks much better. Still, the problems with the arm prints are very very visible from here.


Now for Shuri as Black Panther. She also comes with a spear that I couldn't find.. Not much to say about them, but yes, she came with a spear. The design seems to be from TLG's Marvel Superheroes 2 and I absolutely love it! It's simple yet elegant! XINH really did this fig justice!


A view of the back. Minimal printing, but again still good!

A great trio of figs. I am surprised that I personally prefer POGO's Klaue over XINH's, but the slapped on sleeve prints are really deal breakers for me.

These have actually been out in AngeloMarcus Greenhills for a while now. Though from this set, they still don't have Okoye and Killmonger; maybe it's XINH's fault though.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments