MG Brand MG0115: SDCC Sheriff Deadpool Minifig Review

First previewed here.


While the Kopf SDCC Deadpool was really good in terms of quality, the back print wasn't accurate to the original as you saw in my review. Though before moving on to say that this is the most accurate so far, it's worth noting that the hat isn't accurate. An option is to get POGO's Cowboy Costume minifig with a more accurate hat or you could wait for another brand to make a more accurate one, though that's risky if you really want this fig.


Quality wise, the fig is pretty decent. I've got no issues.


Plain sides.


The more accurate back design.

Got this guy some days ago already and I'm honestly still waiting for a more accurate version, though I'm not really expecting it. I mean, even the SDCC Black Suit Spider-Man hasn't been made yet..

More reviews from my AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul coming soon, stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments